What You Should Be Asking About Foundation Repair Warranties
Make sure you get the best company and the best quality by using these questions when looking into getting your foundation repaired.
Hi, my name is Jason Mullins and I am a service and quality control manager for United Structural Systems, Inc., a foundation repair and waterproofing company located in Nashville, TN.
USS warranties provide you with the peace of mind and confidence that if something happens in our area of repair, you’ll be protected.
When you hire a foundation repair company or contractor in Nashville or Middle Tennessee, make sure you ask them about the warranty on their repair work.
Here are some top questions to ask a foundation repair company about its warranties and service:
1) Is quality control done on work after the initial work has been completed? At USS, we check our work to ensure consistent quality on our repairs.
2) Is the service cheaper than the others? If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Make sure that they have a warranty to support their product in case it fails.
3) Warranties or guarantees for foundation repair work are very important, so pay close attention to their terms. Remember that a warranty is only as good as the company that backs it.
4) Is the warranty transferable? Is there an additional charge? Do I have file within so many days of purchase or sale of the home? This can usually be found in the fine print, and you’ll want to make sure that you read that.
5) What are the warranties clauses? If there are stipulations about the repairs, make sure that you go over them thoroughly with your project manager or sales rep, so that you understand the full scope of work.
6) Do I have a limited amount of time to “file” for my warranty? Some companies will hide their “Lifetime Guarantees” in a limited time to file for a warranty. Afterward, that warranty is null.
7) Who comes out and performs service on my warranty work? Make sure that your warranty and repair work is backed by a company with a service department and experts.
You want to make sure that you’re covered by a warranty from an honest, reliable foundation company, and by a team that will back it up. Get the peace of mind that only comes with quality, reputation and expertise.
Experience the best. No fine print. No hidden clauses.
Back To Home: http://www.arizonasportsmenforwildlife.com