Foundation Settlement Sinking – Foundation Repair Ottawa
Call us for a quote at (613) 903-4924, email us at [email protected] or visit us at http://foundationsottawa.com.
Foundation Repair of Ottawa specializes in providing professional basement waterproofing and foundation repair services.
Today we are going to talk about Settlement Sinking
Your home is sinking or settling into the soil and getting damaged in the process. There are specific signs that indicate that a foundation is suffering from the soil shifting or moving away from the footers, causing them to sag and crack. This condition happens in a manner of months, years, or weeks and is hardly noticeable while it is taking place.
Here is a list of some of the common indicators for foundation settlement:
1. Look for stair-step cracks in brick or foundation, (basement), walls
2. Notice if the chimney leans
3. Separation of the drywall or sheetrock around the doors or windows
4. There are certain doors and windows that are difficult to shut or open
5. Your concrete slabs have cracked, (basement, patio, and garage floors)
6. Your interior walls, (the drywall or sheetrock), have signs of cracking
If you have a problem with Settlement Sinking, make sure to give the experts at Foundation Repair Ottawa a call. We provide residential and commercial foundation repair services in Ottawa, Nepean, Kanata, Orleans and in the Ottawa Valley. Call us for a quote at (613) 903-4924, email us at [email protected] or visit us at http://foundationsottawa.com.
Back To Home: http://www.arizonasportsmenforwildlife.com